Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Belated Halloween!

Better late than never to share fun photos of my darling children! Joel took the kiddos out trick-or-treating while I stayed home to work on Danika's birthday cake.Colton reminded us late Thursday night that we hadn't carved our pumpkins yet and we'd need to get it done after Dad came home from work but before trick-or-treating on Friday. Needless to say, I wasn't really excited to squeeze carving 6 pumpkins in on such a crazy night. Joel is a "mad-carver" and got them all done very quickly. I do admit that I wasn't the best sport about it and I was breathing down his neck while feeding the kids some mac & cheese as they cleaned out their pumpkins! Colton didn't enjoy the "cleaning out" part as much as he enjoyed "carving with a sharp knife". Such is a 7yr old boy. They all turned out very different and surely lit up our walkway for all the neighborhood kiddos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks awesome! I would have loved to be there to see colton and Danika all dressed up! every time I look at pictures I can't believe how much older they both look I only left like 2 months ago!! I miss you guys like crazy only a month to go untill I come home or as Joel would say a month untill I get to come babysit!