Friday, July 18, 2008

Finally Starting



The time has finally come for me to become a blogger. I've watched my friends and family do it for a long time, silently thinking someday I'd like to be cool enough to have a blog. The title of my blog came from a "vintage" keychain I bought to give some of my girlfriends.
It's really quite funny since I see myself as "very unqualified" to do most things! With the help of many great friends, I'm broadening my talents and trying to become "somewhat qualified" to do a few more things.
And so the blogging begins!!!

9 comments:

katri said...

You bloggin' fool, you! :)

I can't wait to see what you are up to.

Hugs. ;)

Megan said...

Your family is darling! I am so excited we can keep in touch this way. Your blog is so cute too. We just started a blog also. This week is the first I have done anything(mitch is computer litterate while I still struggl)Best wishes to you and your family.

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging! It's so fun and since you never call, at least I can keep up this way... HA HA HA! =} I can't believe how big Colton is getting! He is such a little man!

Becky said...

So cool you! I am crazy (and a little jealous) about your graphics. You go on with your bad self!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I'm so excited to see you figuring everything out. It looks amazing.

It's going to bring our "Thursday Girls Camp" to new heights. {{wink}}

Stephanie said...

Way to go Calli, I love it. You did a terrific job. Love, Stephanie
Now Brielle wants to see our page, haha. Well, maybe in the near future.

Rochelleht said...

Yeah, you! I hope this means you'll come out of the lurking shadows and leave comments occasionally! :-) WELCOME to the blog world!!

Stephanie said...

Okay, so I have been checking your blog EVERYDAY since you said you were going to get this going. I would check to see if there were any changes and then you had a great background going and then wammo.... here you are! Yippee! I am going to LOVE keeping up with family~~~~
Love you...

Kendra said...

Yeah! It's so nice to have you join the blogging world!