Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day at Grapevine Lake

Saturday we went to the lake and had an awesome time! We are lucky enough to have Ashli (my sister) and her family and my parents live nearby. We usually get together sometime over each weekend and this was the outing we chose to celebrate Joel and Zane's birthdays. Too bad Heath's family wasn't here. We got a new tube that's more kid-friendly, so everyone tried it out. I have to say that it's a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Colton, Joel & Danika

My awesome sister, Ashli, and me!Grandpa O'Brien and Dani
I can't imagine how miserable it is for babies to be at the lake squeezed into a tight lifejacket and sitting in the heat so everyone else can have fun. Konnor was quite a trooper! He even got a slow ride on the tube.
The Brown's - Ashli, Zane, Konnor & Keegan

We had a great time together as a family. What does your family do for fun???



1 comment:

katri said...

Question: What does my family do for fun?

Answer: Wait for an invite from the Stanley's to go to the lake. :)

Hee hee hee...

I guess it would be lame if I said that we like to play "Skip-Bo" and "Uno", read books, watch movies and EAT. However that is very close to the truth. If I can muster up enough patience, my kids like to craft, sew, bake with me.