Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer Fun

This week we get to have our friends Joseph, Logan & Jack over during the day. Their mom, my dear friend, had to go out of town suddenly so they come while Daddy is at work. I hearby tip my hat to those of you with five children!!! What energy and loud voices they have when they're all together. Colton doesn't often have three friends to play star wars with so he's super excited. I truly felt like a lifeguard today when we swam. Both Danika and Jack can't swim but think they can. "I tan fwim!!!" they protested, but reluctlantly they put on floatie rings! Dani was the only one without goggles and was very bothered by that. Who knew that at 2 you were suffering to swim without goggles! This morning Jack told his daddy that he was going to marry Dani. How cute!

2 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Hey, your blog is adorable. How did you get the cute layout to store?? I saw your comment on simply fabulous blogs and I"m having the same issue!!

Calli said...

Honestly my great techno savy friend, Laurie, and her hubby fixed it all up. I could not figure it out myself. I'll ask her.