Sunday, September 14, 2008

Women


I am so thankful for the fun women in my life!!! It only takes a little time away from friends to make you really NEED a girls night out with them. The beginning of the school year always seems crazy, so I knew I needed some quality friend time. Friday night I got some girls together and we saw the new movie The Women http://www.thewomenthemovie.com/ and went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner/dessert afterwards. I had a blast. Everyone that came new me and one other person. I love expanding circles of friends! The entire theater was full of groups of girlfriends and we all noticed the two men that were dragged into the "chick flick" by their wives. Dinner was great afterwards, though the thought of looking through the huge volume that Cheesecake Factory calls their menu is quite daunting. I always get the barbeque ranch chicken salad and again it did not disappoint. I had to get a salad since at the movie I drank enough Coke to drown myself. I am really trying to give it up, but that night watching a good movie with great friends warranted indulging in my drink of choice!
You know you need a night out with your girlfriends, so put something together and enjoy yourself.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love a good girls night out! They reenergize you and make you a better wife and mother. Remember our nights out to chilli's. You got me hooked on chips with ranch and salsa and the Chicken salad they don't have anymore. What I wouldn't give for a cheesecake factory!

Stephanie said...

Fun! Girl's Night Out... ANY Night Out With Whoever would be great! ;o)
Miss you guys like crazy. You all are coming Christmas time, right?

Anonymous said...

It was such a fun night and I'm so glad I ditched the family to come play with you.