Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fun with Cousins

We were so happy to have Joey and Aron come visit us for a week right before school started. The kids really had a lot of fun (an so did I). I just love those boys! They stayed at our house every night except one special night. We decided to have a cousins sleep-over at Grandma O'Brien's house. Yippee! I was really excited since Colton and Danika are "big kids" I didn't have to stay. I dropped them all off in the afternoon and the fun began. Ashli brought her boys boys, too!!! They took a trip to the park, duck pond, played legos, painted wooden cars, baked cookies, played outside and swam. They were very busy kids. I'm sure mom and Ashli were busy too! I went over the next afternoon to claim them and they went on and on about how much fun they had at the "Cousin's Sleepover". I will now encourage that to be a quarterly tradition. Mom's big on traditions, so maybe she'll agree. We also went to a really fun waterpark in Allen by Ashli's house. So fun!

No comments: